• Subscribe
  • Launching tomorrow as a solo marketer 👋

Senthilnathan RM
    1 reply
    Hey PH community 👋 Tomorrow’s the big day for us, and here I am, prepping to launch Wylo 3.0 as a solo marketer – again. Having done this once before, I thought it'd be easier this time around, but honestly, it's still as challenging (maybe even more). From strategizing to writing every single piece of content to managing countless other tasks – it’s been nothing short of one long rollercoaster. There’ve been plenty of late working and anxious nights (especially as the stakes are kind of high this time for us), but it’s also been incredibly rewarding to see everything slowly come together in bits and pieces. It’s amazing how much you learn when juggling all the hats yourself. Here’s to hoping all the hard work pays off tomorrow. Regardless of the outcome (although it matters), I’m proud of what we have built together and excited to share it with you all. If you’ve got a moment, your feedback and support on Product Hunt would help us even more to build a better community platform for everyone out there. – Senthil, a founding member and Marketing Head at Wylo. About Wylo: Wylo is a comprehensive and customizable platform that lets brands, coaches, creators, and organizations like you effectively build, manage, and monetize powerful white-labeled online communities in your own branding. With Wylo, you can run forums, manage memberships, host events, create courses, sell digital products, chat with members, organize resources, and do more.

Replies

Best of Luck for tomorrow Launch.