• Subscribe
  • Launching the unique 2024 Couple's Planner on Dec 27th! Any for tips for a successful launch?

Sudakshina Sridharan
    17 replies

Replies

Build a community. You can do that here by authentically contributing to discussions. Be kind, be curious, ask questions, answer questions, support other launches and in turn you will have an amazingly supportive community. I see your launch is soon, so do everything you can to build that community
    Sudakshina Sridharan
    @slimmy82 Thank you for that. I am trying to participate in discussions and support people from the Notion community when they release. Thank you for taking the time to send these tips.
    Ruslan.D
    sounds interesting could you provide a link to this couple's planner?)
    Sudakshina Sridharan
    @xeno1 For sure!! Thank you for showing interest :D Here you go!! https://sudakshina.gumroad.com/l...
    Ruslan.D
    @sudakshina_sridharan i imagined boys and girls in school and they fill out planner/diary with a lot of info about people they like .. some dates, habits even rating)))
    Kaushik Mukherjee
    I will get back with tips tomorrow, as I launch today. remind me. haha
    Sudakshina Sridharan
    @kaushik_mukherjee1 Haha Thank you!! Reminding you here. Also how did your launch go?
    Kaushik Mukherjee
    @sudakshina_sridharan hello Sudakshina, thank you for reminding I just got back from a super adrenaline filled launch. Also Percept pixel was the number 1 product yesterday, so I guess I can look back and say that the launch went quite well :) I will write a detailed post once I catch my breath but for you here is a quick crash course 1. Have an intriguing landing page / coming soon page . You can refer to Percept pixel page on product hunt if I can say so myself. Communicate the value prop clearly. 2. Ensure that you are responding to all customer queries and engaging with them and understanding what they are asking 3. Ensure that folks working with you are there to fill up for you in case you are unable to because you might get busy elsewhere. But eyes on the launch page at all times from someone is very useful 4. Ensure that the site is actually functional and have a support back up in case there are issues - preferably on the site itself 5. The first few hours are important. So stay tight and make sure that everything is working and is in order That’s it for now, I wish you all the very best and I hope you have an awesome launch.
    Sudakshina Sridharan
    @kaushik_mukherjee1 Oh wow! Congratulations!! Thank you so much. Checking Percept Pixel right away!! :D
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    Wishing you all the best with the 2024 Couple's Planner launch. For a successful launch, consider creating engaging teasers, building anticipation through social media, and involving your audience in the excitement. Maybe a sneak peek into some special features?
    Sudakshina Sridharan
    @priyankamandal Thank you so much! I will work on a teaser right away. Have been doing sneak peeks on twitter and instagram for now. Here is my link - https://twitter.com/magicatatrophe if you would like to follow :D
    Daria Sokolovskaya
    Tell me more about the planner, please. What makes it unique? I am curious)
    Sudakshina Sridharan
    @daria_sokolovskaya I have financial trackers, a milestones tracker, itinerary planner, pages for reflections, growth, entertainment and much more. Here is a link if you are interested https://sudakshina.gumroad.com/l...