• Subscribe
  • Launching soon, would love tips and support!

Shambhavi Mahajan
    5 replies

Replies

Max
    Hey there! I noticed that you're launching soon and I wanted to reach out and offer my support. It's always exciting to see new products hit the market! I would love to hear more about your upcoming launch and offer any advice or tips that I can. As someone who is also in the process of launching their own product, I understand how important it is to have a strong launch strategy in place. Once your product is live, I would be more than happy to provide feedback and support. It's always helpful to have fresh eyes and perspectives on a new product. If you'd like, you can click on the "Notify" button so that I can receive a notification when your product is ready. That way, I won't miss out on the opportunity to check it out and provide feedback. Best of luck with your launch, and I'm looking forward to hearing more about your product soon!
    Mansi Trivedi
    Have you scheduled it already??
    Terry Hu
    i don't know if you've seen this already but i thought this article was pretty helpful: https://www.softr.io/blog/produc... anyway, so exciting - early congrats on the launch!!