Launching soon. Torn between asking for support and/or feedback.

Daniel Feles
6 replies
I started observing and learning the Product Hunt ecosystem and noticed huge part of it is about making connections with other founders and 'asking for support' We are seeking support, but what is more important for us at this point is getting feedback before our product launch. What is your approach to doing so? My experience so far is it is possible to get support in messages, but usually, it is very hard to get honest feedback, which keeps it a shallow connection based on a mutual upvote. How do you motivate people for deeper connections in this space? Connect me if you would be happy to do both (support and feedback) I am certainly down for doing both! Cheers, Daniel

Replies

Daan Stolk
Hey man I'll give you honest feedback. Connect me on Linkedin (https://www.linkedin.com/in/docs...).
Riya Ram
Hey Daniel! Totally feel you! Sending all the best wishes for the launch 🎉
All the best with your launch!!! Upvotes and comments can make your product more visible to the audience and thus you can get a lot more users and theeennn you ask feedback from them haha
James Anderson
Daniel, for genuine and constructive feedback, consider reaching out to targeted communities or forums related to your product niche. Engage in discussions, ask specific questions, and offer reciprocal feedback. Building authentic connections often stems from shared interests and meaningful interactions. Best of luck with your Product Hunt journey also check my project here !