• Subscribe
  • Launching soon!

Mo Ha
    2 replies
    Hey Product Hunt community! 👋 I’m Launching soon & excited to introduce Merch Pixel, an AI-powered platform for creating custom T-shirts featuring unique, on-demand designs tailored to your style. Our goal is to make high-quality, personalized T-shirts accessible to everyone, with an easy design process that feels personal and fun. The site is currently live, but before we officially launch, I’d love to gather some feedback from you all to make sure Merch Pixel offers the best experience possible. Specifically, I’m curious about: 1. Customization Preferences: What features or options would you love to see in custom T-shirts? 2. Design Inspirations: Do you have any favorite styles or themes? (e.g., vintage, minimalist, pop culture references) 3. Ordering Experience: What makes an ordering experience smooth and satisfying for you? Any pet peeves? 4. Wishlist Items: Is there anything unique or unexpected you’d love in a T-shirt customization tool? All feedback—big or small—is incredibly valuable, and I’ll be around to reply and discuss any thoughts or ideas you share. Thank you so much for helping us shape Merch Pixel into something awesome! You can check it out if you curious: merchpixel.com

Replies

Felix Sattler
    I just checked the page, as I think the idea is a pretty good one and text-to-image is finally at a point where something like this makes sense. The most low-hanging fruit I saw on the website is that your users need to sign up or login to their account BEFORE they even get to design something. That will lead to a major drop-off. Better solution: Let them first design their merch and then ask them to sign up or login – that way users already put effort in the merch design and they are less likely to leave the page again. That will help you a lot in winning new users.
    Mo Ha
    Launching soon!
    @felix_sattler Hi Felix, Thanks so much for checking out the page and for your insightful feedback! You bring up an excellent point about the login process. I agree that asking users to sign up or log in before they get to experience the design process could lead to a higher drop-off rate. Your suggestion of letting users design first before requiring login makes a lot of sense. It would allow them to feel more engaged and committed by the time they need to create an account. I'll definitely explore implementing that flow to improve user retention and onboarding. I appreciate the practical advice—definitely low-hanging fruit we can work on to smoothen the user journey. Thanks again for the valuable input!