Launching lesson #1

Trang Giang
1 reply
Hi everyone, lots of us focus on how to successully launch on Product Hunt by applying tips & hacks from others. But, as I observed, the formula of winning the platform's attention will not be the same for each launching time. I used to have many posts asking people to support the product on this platform. Guess it was so easy to create discussions and interact with everyone here. However, it wasn't that easy :) The thing is I need to focus on the content values to engage with the community. Again, I need to give before taking or asking anything from the community. If you notice, lately, it's hard to get the engagement from the community. We have to tap into different kinds of topics that are able to provide values or key points to the audience. It's not only about "Hey upvote for us", it should be more than that. Suggestion: Discuss w people abt trendy topics, share your personal experiences. Correct me if I'm wrong abt this. Also, if you like my quick thoughts, cmt below to let me know so I can write more. And yet, I have an upcoming product, glad to have your support: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...

Replies

Rachel Tong
Upvoted!!! Let's gooo