Launched with just 2 days of prep and ranked #1 Product of the Day and #3 Product of the Week [AMA]

Sana Ismail
6 replies
We launched zScout by Zintlr on PH about a month ago and got 780 votes and 317 comments in just a day. And all this was achieved with just 2 days of hard work. Am happy to answer any questions. So fire away!

Replies

Chad Lynch
I achieved the number one product of the day and the third product of the week on Product Hunt with just two days of preparation, focusing on developing a high-quality product, crafting an engaging launch plan, mobilizing my network for initial upvotes, and actively engaging with the community throughout the launch day for feedback and improvements.
Marlene Konu
What was your promotion strategy? I'm doing my first launch on Saturday and don't know what I'm doing ahahah
@marlenekonu Don't worry, I've been there 😉. Leveraging and reaching out to the PH community and your connections is a great idea. They would definitely support the launch. Make sure to send crips and short messages asking for an upvote and comments and not elaborating too much. Also, make sure to mention that they could count on you for the same. I sent out to like 100s of people and asked my team to do the same. Plus I also used teams and my personal connections. Make the noise, add ctas in your post and keep social media on alert. Remember don't overdo it. Always comment back and reply once you have been supported. Let me know your product or reach me out on LinkedIn and I'll support your team. All the best!
Marlene Konu
@sana_ismail Wow thank you so much Sana for those precious tips! I will definitely use it today for my launch!!!