• Subscribe
  • Launched new feature - Product 3D Configurator - AMA

Swapratim Roy
    6 replies
    Hello everyone, Today, we have released a new product - 3D Configurator to our product catalogue. Find more insight here: https://www.marvinxr.com/3d-product-configurator Please share your feedback, comment, suggestions. I'm planning to bring it in PH soon.

Replies

Jamie Kim
    This is a service you'll love in your commerce service. Your service is so cool
    bianque
    Hi,your product looks so cool,when will you launch it in PH?I will upvote your product🤩🤩🤩,I recently launched an AI tool on Product Hunt. Would you be willing to try it out and upvote my product?
    Swapratim Roy
    @new_user__12320236bc0491406605ce3 Thanks a lot. I'm planning to bring it in PH very soon. I'd love to have your support there. Between, sure, will try your product too :-)
    Lex Sumoné
    Can see your making headway with your AR app, well done! Your my first follow on here too :) How are you finding the apatite of 3D on PH? Is there much interest in 3D?
    Swapratim Roy
    @sumone Thanks mate. Actually it's app-less AR solution :-) I'm not promoting that much of 3D here in PH. Planning to launch soon though. But out there, the apatite is quite bigger in the open market.