• Subscribe
  • Launched in product hunt, but no backlink.

Nifal Adam
    4 replies
    I launched on Product Hunt on Sunday, but I haven't seen any backlinks from Product Hunt in Ahrefs yet. I read that Product Hunt has a high Domain Authority, and even if you don't make it to the top 3, you should at least get a valuable backlink, so your efforts won't go to waste. Can someone shed some light on this issue?

Replies

Daisy Rosy
    Backlinks from Product Hunt sometimes appear with a delay in Ahrefs. It’s worth verifying if your Product Hunt page is indexed properly by search engines. You might want to use Google Search console to check
    Allen Deck
    I had the same issue with my launch. It can take some time for backlinks to show up in tools like Ahrefs. Keep checking back, and consider reaching out to product hunt support if it doesn’t update soon.
    Luther Westover
    I’ve noticed a lag in backlinks showing up in Ahrefs after launching on Product Hunt. Patience is key. Also, try building additional links and promoting your launch through other channels to boosts visibility
    Udaya Sri
    Backlinks from Product Hunt might take a few days to show up in Ahrefs. Meanwhile, check your website’s analytics for any direct traffic increase from Product Hunt. If you don’t see any progress, consider reaching out to Product Hunt support or forums for potential issues with backlink reporting. Hope this helps!