• Subscribe
  • ๐Ÿš€ Launch Tips: Subscribers from 49 to 620+ in 29 days ๐Ÿš€

Karan Parmar
    21 replies
    Please find the launch tips here. I am sharing my learning and knowledge based on my recent launch. ๐Ÿš€ ๐Ÿน Choose a right Hunter ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐Œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ซ โœ… Start ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ and ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐Ÿ“ฃ ๐„๐ง๐ ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐๐›๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฌ, ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ regularly ๐ŸŽ—๏ธ Running a dedicated campaign, #YourLaunchMyTweet โค๏ธ ๐Ÿค— to ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก on their launch ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค - ๐๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐›๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž Reached out for feedback from ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง to Ryan Hoover Kevin William David ๐‚๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐š reached out to as many people as possible to try out the Twinr and get feedback and support. ๐Ÿš€ Created Twinr landing page : https://bento.me/twinr-app-builder ๐Ÿ“ž ๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ 100'๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ in past few days and supported them with their launch โค๏ธ ๐’๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐‹๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ž๐๐ˆ๐ง to support fellow founders who would be launching in future ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ sometimes ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ or ๐ง๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, but ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž and ๐›๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ. ๐Ÿน Original post on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/activity-7031362311520968704-X5tV?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop

Replies

Thank you for sharing you knowledge :)
    Mohamed Zakarya
    Great tips, thanks for sharing!
    Aliaksei Saskevich
    Why not to make a short summarize of tips and put it into the discussion? ๐Ÿ˜„
    Karan Parmar
    @asaskevich Actually I am going to prepare a complete threads of tips.
    Karan Parmar
    @asaskevich Once Twinr launch gets over, I'll draft everything together and share it with the community members. It could be useful to any other newbies such as mine!
    Karan Parmar
    @asaskevich I have updated the post and shared the points here as well. Will be sharing more details in coming days