• Subscribe
  • Launch tips for Solo Makers? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Jack Sheehy
    2 replies
    Hey there! I know team launches and solo launches share some common ground, but I'm noticing some key differences, and a lot of advice and discussions focus on group launches. I'm launching soon and would really appreciate any advice as a solo maker. ๐Ÿ‘ฅ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ ๐˜ƒ๐˜€ ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€ What are the real differences? Any subtle nuances I should be aware of? ๐Ÿ—บ๏ธ ๐—•๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด & ๐— ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด Tips for nailing this when you're a one-person show? ๐Ÿ’ฌ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜† ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐˜€ Any specific terms that resonates better in a solo launch? ๐Ÿš€ ๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—˜๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ Would love to hear your stories or any advice you wish you knew before your solo launch. Would love to hear any feedback, thanks!

Replies

Naruto Asao
    Whether itโ€™s insightful analysis on current events, human-interest stories, or trending topics, Houstan Hub serves as a reliable source of information that resonates with a wide demographic. https://houstanhub.com/
    Since youโ€™re launching solo, I highly recommend getting organized. I say this because youโ€™re wearing several hats. You are the CEO, CFO, CMO, CTO. Organization helps you keep track of everything. Use a project managent platform like Notion, Asana, Trello, etc. Also plan your time, what days times are you going to set to work on what specific tasks. Once you launch, itโ€™s going to be all hands on deck to keep the momentum going