• Subscribe
  • Launch tips for first time makers?

Shambhavi Mahajan
    16 replies
    Have you launched before? What did you do right or wrong? What pre requisites do I need to launch?

Replies

Mansi Trivedi
    Engage as much as you can. Ask questions. Don't hold back from typing long comments. Take interests in others' products as well. These are the basics, rest you will figure out as you move along!
    @mansi_trivedi1 agreed, and to be consistent
    Niamh McGlade
    Give yourself almost too much time to prepare. We took the full 30 days and when it came to our launch today we still felt we could've done more. Also, make sure to build up a rapport with the community here and on LinkedIn.
    @niamh_mcglade totally agree, I’m launching in January and am here to build a community through authentic/genuine community participation
    Niamh McGlade
    @slimmy82 I also shared some of my learnings here if any of these help https://www.producthunt.com/disc.... Wishing you all the best in your launch.
    Niamh McGlade
    @shambhavi_mahajan1 I definitely think building a community on Product Hunt was the most worthwhile but LinkedIn helped us when there was a dip in activity.
    @niamh_mcglade awesome, thanks for the link!
    Shirley
    Maybe you need to keep testing to know whether you are doing it right or not.
    Matthew Fletcher
    Stay Calm and follow the roadmap
    Niko
    The most important thing is to talk less, just do it! I just launched my favorite app on PH🔥 I hope my suggestions are helpful to you.
    Shivam Garg
    Participate actively both here and on LinkedIn. The rest, I believe, you can pick up along the way. Engaging in these two platforms will greatly contribute to building a strong connection with your authentic audience.
    Shambhavi Mahajan
    @chiraglathiya loving the community so far, new to it