• Subscribe
  • Launch Tip: What kind of content would be best to showcase my SaaS product and what it does?

Atticus Li
    2 replies
    Hey everyone! Just 3 days before launching my new SaaS! I'd love to hear what kind of content would help you understand what my product does and why you should try it. Thinking explainer video, screenshots, or maybe something else entirely? Let me know! We'll be using it for brand awareness, your honest feedback is genuinely appreciated. Thanks!

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
    Hey there! Congrats on the upcoming launch of your SaaS product! Exciting times ahead! 🚀 When it comes to showcasing your product, a combination of an explainer video and screenshots could work wonders. The video can give a quick overview, while the screenshots can dive deeper into the features. And hey, maybe throw in a demo to really seal the deal! Best of luck with your launch, looking forward to seeing your product in action! 🤖🔥
    Abigail Salimpuran
    Yeah. that's a good idea. The video can give a quick overview, while screenshots provide a visual sneak peek into the user interface. In addition to an explainer video and screenshots, consider creating a demo or walkthrough video that gives potential users a more in-depth look at how your SaaS product works in action. This can help them better visualize its functionality and value proposition. That's just my opinion!