• Subscribe
  • Launch RESCHEDULED. Is this a failure?

Matej Cabadaj
    11 replies
    Goood Morning everyone 👋 Perhaps some of you remember that I was about to have my first launch ever THIS MONDAY 🗓️ However, yesterday night I was going through mintment (the interactive mental health platform we're working on), and there were still certain things that need some re-touches and a bit more time. So this Morning, we made a decision with the developers to postpone the launch to Thursday, the 22nd February. Yep..one of the busiest days to launch on 😁 And the important question is: Do I feel like a failure? Well, I was thinking about it for some time and I don't. I am a solo-launcher and somebody had to make the decision. And since there is no-one else, then it had to be me😅 Especially for something like mental wellbeing app, it is important everything we have there is running smoothly. We're here to support the users during their tough days, not to make their days worse. So yeah, to all of you who might need to re-schedule - do not worry. It is not the end of the world. Use the time wisely to make your product more ready for the launch☺️

Replies

Michael Gammon
    Absolutely not a failure, take your time Matej, looking forward to it when it's ready :)
    Simona O'Neill
    Take as much time as you need ! If it doesn’t feel like it’s ready then it’s not . You’ll do great ! 😊
    Swayam
    Don't think of it as a failure, take your time and dont give up, it'll be alright
    Oxana
    That is totally ok! You do not move it for months, so not a failure for sure! I did the same for my previous launch. Take your time and happy launching!