Launch in the Final Days of Q1 2023? Let's get to know each other!

⛰️ Amyth
16 replies
End of March also marks the end of Q1. With just a couple of days to go, the impact of the launches happening now will shape up the early days of Q2. With that, I'm eager to know more about the launches happening in the next few days. Do share in the comments! And yes, we are geared up for our launch too - scheduled for tomorrow: 30th March. It will be our 2nd launch this quarter & really kicked to get all your support here: https://www.producthunt.com/prod... Cheers

Replies

Emma Jeanpierre
Super excited about your launch! Thanks for sharing. I'll definitely have a look. If you want to give us our feedback, we've just launched today our new AI-powered MQC and flashcards generator that allows students and teachers to generate very quickly quizz they can use freely :) It's called Quiz Wizard 🚀
⛰️ Amyth
@emma_jeanpierre Thanks Emma. Appreciate the support. Checking Quiz Wizard for sure. seems like a fun tool.
Pranab Buragohain
Good luck with the launch!
⛰️ Amyth
@pranabgohain Thanks Pranab! When are you launching?
Elly
I'm rooting for you!
Good luck with the launch! ✌️
⛰️ Amyth
@vaishali_rastogi Thank you so much Vaishali. Are you gearing up for a launch as well?
@amyth_banerjee1 Yes, we are also getting "HyperTest," our no-code API testing tool, ready for release in the near future. 🤩