Launch day is over πŸ₯΅ Thank you everyone 😻

Paulina Hryniewicz
20 replies
I'm so grateful for the support this community showed me and Survicate's new Insights Hub during our launch - we got to #5, and we couldn't be prouder - now, just purely out of vanity - I'd love a round number. Thanks so much, everyone, you were amazing, and we couldn't have done it without you!

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
Congrats! :) You can still fight for product of the week or month (or in a certain category) :)
Kate Ramakaieva
Congrats! Well deserved - actually you deserve #1 but yesterday was a day of really high competition.
Hakim Zerhouni
Launching soon!
Congrats well deserved
Elaine Lu
Congratulations on the launch, Paulina! πŸŽ‰ Your hard work paid off, and we’re excited to see what’s next! πŸš€
My3 Murthy
Congratulations! That's a huge win! Rooting for youu!
Dua
today's my launch please support me here is the link: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Ghulam Abbas
@paulinahryniewicz Huge congratulations 🎊
Eser Γ‡etinkaya
There was a very nice competition to follow yesterday, and you did great, congrats!
Jabari Zuri
Congrats! What was your product?
Hazel Mathew
Congrats and well deserved πŸ™Œ
Zaheer Khan
Congrats on your successful launch, Any tip that you would like to share.
Lily Oliver
but we are on duty
Launching soon!
Thank you so much for your support during our launch! We are thrilled by the response and couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Your enthusiasm and engagement truly made a difference, and we are so grateful for it. You are amazing! We are building a marketing AI called Contentify AI. It's free and easy to setup. Check out the "Launching soon" at [insert link here]
Ashley from Shadow
Congrats on your hard work Paulina
Alireza Baensaf
Congrats! How many real users did you acquire? what's next?
Luca
Wow #5 that is great!! Congratulations. πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸΎ