Launch Day!

Olivia Young
13 replies
Our AI agent platform MindOS is about to be released! We look forward to your experience and honest feedback. Here's a preview of what you can do with MindOS: 🀩 Chat with unlimited AI characters in the marketplace: Generate reports, seek advice, create autonomous workflows. so much you can do! πŸ€– DIY AI Agent: Think LEGO but for AI. With our intuitive interface, you can personalize the visual and auditory representation of your AI Agent, trained with your own data. βš™οΈ Advanced customization: Benefit from our efficient API integrations for effortless productivity, available 24/7. You can even teach your agents how to think by customizing thought chain, like how you would teach a fresh-onboarded employee. 🧠 Advanced analytics: Set up structured memory, leverage our long term memory capability to allow agents to remember the most important information about customers, to serve your customers better. πŸš€ Deploy with a click: Once your Genius is fully customized, deploy it as a Web Widget, a full Web Page on your site, or via an API interface for your application.

Replies

Jingbo Shang
Oh wow! This is truly amazing that everyone can create their own AI Agent!!
hunter_k
Congratulations!! Seems you guys have a really innovative product!
Huang
That's great news! I'm excited to hear that MindOS, your AI agent platform, is about to be released. I'm sure it will be a ai-changer in the industry. I will definitely check it out and provide my honest feedback. Thank you for sharing the link to the Product Hunt page. I will support you by visiting the page and leaving my feedback there.
RC Leo
It will bring new possibilities and opportunities for us! 🌟
Kaneshiro Takeshi
πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”πŸ”
kiminomiku kimi
@aniki_ Famous basketball actor? 🐢
Hui Shu
Nice! Good luck to us all
Hui Shu
πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸ§‘β€πŸš€πŸ§‘β€πŸš€πŸ§‘β€πŸš€
Yaking
Congratulations!! Wait a long time! πŸŽ‰
Kexin Liu
πŸš€ Congrats!
Lluvia
Congrats!