• Subscribe
  • Just lost my 33-day streak, lol. Currently 5, how about you?

George Aleesu
    71 replies

Replies

Prem Saini
    Lost twice even though I was active everyday! I know the pain back to the starting point🙃
    Nick
    I feel your pain, I was up around 28 for my last one and I lost it, I am now back up to 12 I think. It's such a silly thing, so inconsequential, but I really get annoyed when it happens, can't help it 🤣
    George Aleesu
    @reconcatlord Yes man! Really do feel the pain.. actually lost it twice. Hoping to hit 100 streak this time around pal
    George Burmistrov
    Lost streaks twice, both were close to 50 days... gotta get there finally
    George Aleesu
    @burmistrov Wow, that's a lot man! Love your spirit. All the best ✌
    ChatofAI
    I will definitely take it as a lesson learned 🤣
    Mahir Mahdi
    Lost 35 days the first time and then 10 days. :)
    George Aleesu
    @mahir_mahdi Wow, sorry dude! Really feel your pain. Let's get the 100s buddy💪 Any streaks currently?
    Mahir Mahdi
    @rhexai Currently on 2nd day man xD. What about you George? Are you currently working on something?
    Felya Bilgen
    I feel you... I had a similar situation where my 60-day streak vanished over a weekend. I'm trying to rebuild 🙈
    Felya Bilgen
    @rhexai haha I hope I won't lose it again. P.S I just followed you on Twitter, would love to connect there!
    Sophia Williams
    Hey there! Sorry to hear about your streak, but it happens to the best of us! Currently sitting at 5, not too bad. I'd love to hear more about your product when you launch it! Do you have any advice for someone like me who's about to launch their own product? I'm always looking for tips and tricks from fellow makers. Also, I'd be really grateful for your feedback once my product is live. Feel free to click on the "Notify" button to get notified when it's ready. Thanks in advance!
    George Aleesu
    @sophiawms Same soup I guess, get that. Will surely notify you when we go live in January next year. From my perspective, you should identify the platforms where your propective customers mostly are and keep engaging with them, helping answer questions that worries them and finding solutions, that's way, you are building trusted fans even before you go live. Hope it helps! :)
    Huudle AI Project Assistant
    That's a thing I am scared of... Currently 26
    Igor Lysenko
    I lost the 71st episode, and lost the 40th episode. Now I'm trying to support.
    Rohit Joshi
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    Don't stress too much about the streak, build a community with good and do meaningful discussion, I lost my streak most of time, I am not worry at all.
    Philipp Jackson
    Feel you! 50 days streak, my longest for now, always lost before at 7-10 days
    George Aleesu
    @ffffilipp Yeah dude, sometimes just busy schedules rob you of hard earn streaks. But, gotta keep moving!
    George Aleesu
    @zackary_mendez Yeah, Zack. They really need to take a look at streak repairs. That would really do some good. What do you think?
    Shabnam Katoch
    TrackOrder - Tracking and Sync
    TrackOrder - Tracking and Sync
    lol.. happened with me once, post that could never maintain
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    Oh no. 😅 Streaks can be tricky. I am at a solid 37 days.
    Amelia Charlie
    That so sad start it again
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    Lets start over man. I think download the app of PH and go to settings and install the widget on your phone home screen, so that you never miss a visit. I'm currently on 49 days 😅
    Lillian Spencer
    Elevate your brand with custom candle packaging designed specifically for you. Our tailored solutions combine style and functionality, ensuring your candles are showcased and protected with flair. Stand out on the shelf with packaging that reflects the unique essence of your brand.
    Darcy Andrews
    I feel your pain because i lost 120 day streaks
    Chiara Schwarz-Weichhart
    Also lost mine on a sunday, currently 3 :'-(