• Subscribe
  • Just launched today, a Passwordless Auth Plugin for Bubble App Makers

Aashish Ramamurthy
    5 replies
    Such a awesome day i have been waiting for. Makers on Bubble, while you are out there hustling to build your app, test your idea and ship it faster. I am sure you face the issue the onboarding and user experience. We have been working on this integration to seamless bring Passwordless Authentication into a Bubble app-improving your user conversions and onboarding by 54% and all that without writing any code! Our plugin equips you with the following features - ✅ Go Passwordless with Emails on Bubble ✅ Go Passwordless with Phone Number on Bubble ✅ Easy Customization of the login form ✅ Liberty to authenticate your Beta Users ✅ End-to-End Data Security ✅ Multi-platform Support We are looking forward to hearing all the first impressions and feedback from everyone out there 🚀 Check out the product here - https://www.producthunt.com/posts/bubble-passwordless-auth-plugin-by-sawo

Replies

Jack Phillips
    Great idea and i have seen this feature a lot over the past year. Any reduced step is a great one. Steve Jobs was all about reducing the number of button needed.
    Varun Jaggi
    One can Reduce Friction with this plugin for Onboarding Customers! Beautiful!
    Ninad Sail
    Need to check & explore 🚀