Just launched ⚑️ SuperAGI Cloud on PH - An opensource cloud platform to run Autonomous AI Agents

haider ali khan
5 replies
Hi PH community 🐱 We're excited to announce the πŸš€ launch of our cloud version of SuperAGI: https://www.producthunt.com/post... SuperAGI Cloud is a dev-first opensource platform πŸ€– to Build, Manage & Run useful autonomous AI agents πŸ€– Run concurrent AI agents πŸ›  Marketplace for Tools, Agent Templates & Knowledge Embeddings πŸ”₯Agent Performance Monitoring and a lot more... Do check it out and give it a try 😊 Support if you like what we're building. Can't wait to see what community can build using SuperAGI πŸ”₯

Replies

Kathryn Howard
That way, I can track your progress and stand by to support you when your product is ready to launch. Wishing you all the best!
Marilyn Ramirez
n open-source cloud platform designed to deploy and manage autonomous AI agents, has just been launched on Product Hunt, potentially revolutionizing the way AI technologies are accessed and utilized across industries.
Christopher Nguyen
Congrats on the launch! Upvoted ✌️
Anatolii
Hah, definitely a non-typical product. Upvoted!πŸ‘
Kunal Mehta
Congratulations on launching SuperAGI Cloud! It sounds like an exciting and promising project that could revolutionize the AI landscape. Building an opensource cloud platform for Autonomous AI Agents is no small feat, and I'd love to learn more about the unique features and capabilities your product offers. If you're open to it, let's connect on Product Hunt, so I can follow your journey and be there to support you when you launch your product. Best of luck! βš‘οΈπŸš€