• Subscribe
  • just hit 799 newsletter subscribers from 'learning in public' content🔥

Cameron Scully
    2 replies
    ive been at it for 8 months now, curating marketing examples and i'm finally starting to speed up my subscriber growth / day to the point where I can say 'join 1000+ subscribers in my bio' 😮 i started my newsletter (https://growtharchive.xyz/) because i wanted to learn more marketing strategies for my VA agency, based on what other successful businesses are doing, so I thought why not make it public for everyone else. That has been the best decision I've made as a solopreneur, as its given me a potential new revenue stream, helped me build tons of connections with talented people and ultimately learned so much too. I recommend everyone to start doing this on the side, espicially if you dont have a business idea or community yet, just start writing and sharing what you learning every week.

Replies

Terrence Kelleman
    hey Cameron, Very cool I've been on a similar quest to unlock the best tools for crowdfunding in 2024. As an avid note taker I've amassed a huge list of resources and was thinking of putting it out as a book after I launch my own crowdfunding campaign. However I like your method better because the research becomes the marketing that builds your own audience along the way. I have many questions but what platforms did you most share the content on? I'm assuming Twitter and LinkedIn? Any others? What was your work flow like? Did you give yourself weekly post dates/times even if you didn't have a lot of new developments? Did you use any Ai tools to convert the blog posts to email content?
    Cameron Scully
    @terrence_kelleman Hey Terrence, I think this route would be great for you. I don't have 1 set platform, i sort of create and distribute it to where my audience hangs out. Communties are great when you don't have an existing audience. r/Entrepreneur and r/SaaS have been one of the best platforms for me so far. Literally, copy and paste my content there, and it hits 20k-60k views. (I made a case study out of it recently here: https://growtharchive.beehiiv.co... ) I haven't added it to my site yet. I try to make sure I get a post out every Monday.. and I usually discuss with influencers about their marketing strategy to make sure the content is accurate. It's also a great way to connect with them and get them to naturally share it with their audience once it's live, too. There are no AI tools yet, but I'm on the search to help speed up distribution.