Just a non-technical founder learning to code πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ’»

Sharie
6 replies
I'm an entrepreneur with a passion for building innovative tech solutions. With a background in engineering and a deep understanding of blockchain technology, I've ventured into the exciting world of web3. In 2018, I took the leap and left my corporate job in the oil & gas industry to become the Creative Director of a major blockchain foundation. It was a transformative experience that fueled my entrepreneurial spirit. Fast forward to 2021, and I successfully bootstrapped a web3 project that generated a remarkable $1M in revenue. This accomplishment became the cornerstone of our startup today. Now, my focus is laser-focused on creating and launching products that truly resonate with my passions: blockchain, web3, AI, and productivity. But here's the thingβ€”I've come to realize that building a unicorn product isn't my sole aspiration. What matters most to me is crafting a sustainable business that aligns with my desired lifestyle and provides both mental and financial freedom. If you're looking for an early user/beta tester for your product, or simply want to connect and exchange ideas, feel free to reach out. Let's make waves together in the world of tech!

Replies

Luke Emery
Hi, Welcome. You've already done so much!
Sharie
@luke_emery thank you! i’m a non-technical founder so trying to build things my own is something i look forward to πŸ˜ƒ
Pleasure Meditation
Hi Sharie. :-) I'm William. You sound like a person who is tremendously driven, yet chill and very down to earth. I wish you many successes....and a nice weekend too. :-)
Tej Garikapati
Hey Sharie! I have worked with a web3 based company called Social3, the only job board specifically for web3 at this point. You have POAPs, ability to endorse your friends, PoW NFTs which add credibilitto your profile. Do take a look and please put the feedback here. Would love your opinion. Cheers and have a great day ahead. πŸ™Œ
value1st.eth
@shariexyz, I am more technologist but trying to build something new. I'd like you to check on the 2-year-old unrevealed project - Utilitybia (https://utilitybia.finance/). Would love to hear your feedback on this as well as some exchanging ideas session with you!