Join us for the Product Launch on August 22nd! We're eager to hear your thoughts on our new product!

June Lee
2 replies
Hey there, Product Hunt Community! πŸ‘‹ We can't contain our excitement! The wait is almost over for morningmate, the all-in-one project collaboration platform trusted by 400,000+ enterprises like Samsung, LG, and Hyundai. πŸš€ Say goodbye to complicated project management tools! morningmate's got you covered with a super easy, user-friendly, social-media-like interface that makes teamwork a breeze. No more headaches, just seamless collaboration! πŸ™Œ Want to experience the future of project collaboration firsthand? We're offering an exclusive opportunity for you to try our upcoming Business+ version for free! Dive into the innovative features, streamline your team's workflow, and witness the difference. If you're ready to revolutionize the way you work, simply click https://www.morningmate.com/uk/i... to get started with your free trial. Want to be in the loop for the big launch? Hit that "Notify me" button here: [https://www.producthunt.com/prod...] Mark your calendars! Launch date: [22/08/2023] Join us on this incredible journey as we make a new dawn for teamwork! πŸ’™ morningmate Team

Replies

Dennis Sinden
Hey everyone! πŸŽ‰ I'm part of the Morningmate team, and trust me when I say we are beyond thrilled to share what we've been pouring our hearts into. We've listened to your frustrations with existing project management tools and crafted Morningmate to be as intuitive and hassle-free as possible. Having Samsung, LG, and Hyundai trusting our platform is just the beginningβ€”we’re aiming to make teamwork smoother for everyone! πŸš€ Mark your calendars for August 22nd, and don't forget to hit that "Notify Me" buttonβ€”you won't want to miss this. We truly believe this is a new dawn for teamwork and we’re so excited for you to join us on this journey! πŸ’™ #NewDawnForTeamwork
Luke Andree
Mates, it's going to be a good morning when we launch, showcasing to the world - the easy and collaborative way to manage projects with Morningmate!