• Subscribe
  • πŸ”₯Jaeves: #Product of the day πŸš€ 64-Day Streak πŸ‘₯ 2,500 Followers

Abdal Yousef
    29 replies
    As we embarked on our Product Hunt journey, our initial target was to have jaeves 2.0 under Top 5 Products of the Day and to rank among the top 500 in the Product Hunt Streaks (explore the leaderboard here: (https://www.producthunt.com/visit-streaks?ref=profile_page). Thanks to the relentless support and engagement from the community, @hussam_gpt and I are on the brink of achieving this! But why stop there? Here are the milestones we're setting our sights on for the next 60 days: 1. Under Top 5 Products of the Day: We're gearing up for Jaeves 2.0 - both the Website and its Android App. Your support could catapult us into the top tiers! 2. Hit a 100-Day Streak πŸ”₯: The journey is as thrilling as the destination. We're committed to connecting and contributing daily. 3. Grow to 3,000 Followers: Each follower represents a voice that resonates with our vision. Help us expand this vibrant community! What about you? Share your goals, milestones, or the streak you're proud of. Let's inspire each other and push the boundaries of what's possible on Product Hunt! Coming Soon: https://www.producthunt.com/products/jaeves-ai-content-generator

Replies

Shana Wat
    Cool! How did you get there?
    Abdal Yousef
    Jaeves: Content & Marketing AI Copilot
    @shanawat consistency is key. Actively follow and engage with other users, especially those who resonate with your interests and values. More importantly, be a pillar of support for others launching their products. A little encouragement goes a long way, and often, those you support will return the favor. Keep pushing forward, celebrate every small victory, and don't hesitate to share your own journey - it can inspire others and attract followers who believe in your vision.
    Shana Wat
    @abdalyousef Thanks Abdal! Wow, you have really done your work! You deserve to be there! The consistency is definitely something that I need to keep.
    Gianluca Cinellu
    Awesome stuff man! 2024 I want to get to 1k followers and at least 500 Kitty coins πŸ˜†
    Gianluca Cinellu
    @abdalyousef Thanks mate! Halfway to 100 and just passed 50 coins, not bad for 5 days 🀣 Hopefully to bigger goals for both of us!
    Anthea
    Congrats! I'm on a 11-day streak πŸ”₯. My goal is 30 day streak
    Abdal Yousef
    Congrats on your 12-day streak πŸ”₯, @masinsight! You're well on your way to that 30-day goal. Keep up the great work, stay consistent, and continue engaging with the community. Each day counts, and you're doing fantastic. You've got this! πŸ”₯
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    Wow, thats amazing. My goal is to 100 days streak and 1000 Followers πŸ˜…πŸ˜…, guys lets connect πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š
    Abdal Yousef
    @istiakahmad, your enthusiasm is infectious! I have no doubt that you'll reach your 100-day streak and 1,000 followers. Remember, consistency is key. Actively follow and engage with other users, especially those who resonate with your interests and values. More importantly, be a pillar of support for others launching their products. A little encouragement goes a long way, and often, those you support will return the favor. Keep pushing forward, celebrate every small victory, and don't hesitate to share your own journey - it can inspire others and attract followers who believe in your vision. You've got this! πŸ‘Š
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    Congratulations on the incredible 60 day streak and nearing 2,500 followers. Your journey is truly inspiring. Let's keep pushing the boundaries and celebrating each other's successes on this exciting Product Hunt adventure.
    Abdal Yousef
    @priyankamandal Cheers, Priyanka! Your support and positive spirit are what make this community great. It's amazing to be part of a community where we celebrate each other's milestones and learn from one another's journeys. Here's to more success, collaboration, and boundary-pushing for all of us on Product Hunt. Let's keep soaring together and continue to inspire and uplift each other on this journey! πŸš€
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @abdalyousef Thank you for the kind words. Completely agree the support and positivity in this community are what make it truly special. Here is to more success, collaboration, and inspiring moments on Product Hunt. Let's keep soaring together.
    Elena Kasyan
    Let's unite and make it.
    Abdal Yousef
    Hey @elena_kasyan, I'm open to meaningful collaborations. We could talk in the next few days. At the moment we are very busy with launch of Jaeves: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
    Franklyn Dang
    Congras! Keep moving
    Nick
    Wow that's awesome, Congrats!
    Larry Hartman
    Love your vision, passion and dedication!
    Abdal Yousef
    Thank you so much, @empowered! Your words truly mean a lot to me. It's passion and support from people like you that make this journey so rewarding. I've also had the chance to explore your product at PixelFreeStudio, and I must say, it's absolutely fascinating. The creativity and thought put into it are evident. Keep up the great work, and let's continue to inspire each other!