πŸš€Jaeves 2.0πŸš€ πŸ†#3 Product of the dayπŸ† πŸ”₯86-Day StreakπŸ”₯ πŸ‘₯ 2,800 Followers πŸ™‚πŸ™πŸ»

Abdal Yousef
35 replies
As we embarked on our Product Hunt journey, we reached and are reaching a lot of our initial targets. Thank to you πŸ™‚ Jaeves 2.0 (Beta) was the #3 product of the day on Christmas Eve. Thank you very much. It has been a very stressed time and we are working daily to improve it and fix all bugs our customs and we have found. We are about to rank among the top 400 in the Product Hunt Streaks in the next few days. explore the Streaks-board here : ==> (https://www.producthunt.com/visi...). Thanks to the relentless support and engagement from the community, @hussam_gpt and I are on the brink of achieved a lot of other goals, thank to you! We can achieve nothing without your support and without learning from you and your great experiences. Thank you again πŸ™πŸ» But why stop there? Here are the milestones we're setting our sights on for the next 60 days: 1. launching the android App and being among the Top 3 Products of the Day: We're gearing up for the launch of a more stable version of the JaevesAI Tools and our Android App. Your support could catapult us into the top tiers! 2. Hit a 120-Day Streak πŸ”₯: The journey is as thrilling as the destination. We're committed to connecting and contributing daily. 3. Grow to 4,000 Followers: Each follower represents a voice that resonates with our vision. Help us expand this vibrant community! 4. The Android App for Jaeves is Coming Soon πŸ˜πŸ™‚ 5. The IOS App is planed to be released in the next few weeks. What about you? Share your goals, milestones, or the streak you're proud of. Let's inspire each other and push the boundaries of what's possible on Product Hunt!

Replies

Kali
Congrats Abdal! Keep pushing and you'll reach those goals in no time!
Abdal Yousef
@kali_curated Thanks a lot, Kali! Your support is a huge motivator as we reach new milestones with Jaeves 2.0. Excited for what's next and grateful to have you with us on this journey!
Michael Gammon
Well done on your #3 spot Jaeves, we're launching in 2 weeks - exciting!
Oisin O'Reilly
Congratulations on the success of Jaeves 2.0! πŸ†πŸš€ Achieving the #3 Product of the Day, maintaining an 85-day streak, and nearing 2,800 followers is a remarkable accomplishment. Keep up the great work! πŸ‘πŸ”₯
Abdal Yousef
@oisin_o_reilly Oisin, thank you so much for your kind words! πŸ™ We're truly excited about the success of Jaeves 2.0. Achieving the #3 Product of the Day and maintaining an 85-day streak has been amazing, and I am especially proud to have reached the milestone of 2,800 followers today. Your support and acknowledgment are greatly appreciated. We're eager to keep this momentum going and to bring even more value to our followers and users. Stay tuned for what's next! πŸ”₯ Thanks again for celebrating this achievement with us. πŸš€
Martin Schumacher
Congratulations! I wish you the best for achieving the next big milestone for Jaeves. Your motivation is inspiring and catching.
Alvaro Villalba Perez
I've made my record of 19 day streak! It might sound small, but it took my 7+ months to achieve, so I guess I'm super proud of my perseverance😎 Step by step! PS: congrats for the streaks, launch and active engagement. Keep it up!
Abdal Yousef
@alvarovillalb_ That's fantastic, keep it up! Remember, it's not just about the numbers; it's about mutual support and building lasting habits. My approach is inspired by the principles in "Atomic Habits" – focusing on consistent, small improvements. I strive to maintain my streaks as a way to nurture consistency in everything I do. It's all about developing a habit of perseverance. Congratulations on your achievement. Don't underestimate, how great it is to have a streak of more than a couple of days. Most people are not even able to have more than 3 days streakπŸ˜…. here's to many more!
Alvaro Villalba Perez
@abdalyousef this message definitely lifts my hopes up! My goal is having 365 day streak by EOY, so LFG! PS: I'm still half way through Atomic Habits (:
Abdal Yousef
@alvarovillalb_ Alvaro, your determination with the 365-day streak is impressive, and it’s fantastic to hear about your progress with Atomic Habits. While this book is a great start, I've found that combining insights from multiple sources can be incredibly enriching. Personally, I'm simultaneously reading and listening to a few transformative books: "Atomic Habits", "How to Win Friends and Influence People" and "Think and Grow Rich". Each book offers unique perspectives and, when combined, they form a powerful recipe for success. This approach of studying multiple books at once might also resonate with you, providing a well-rounded foundation for both personal and professional growth. Also, best wishes for your πŸš€upcoming launchπŸš€! The blend of persistence you're showing and the diverse insights from these readings will undoubtedly contribute to your success. I'm excited to see the amazing things you'll achieve!
Umar Saleem
Congratulations on the Product of the Day achievement and an incredible 85-day streak! Your dedication is truly inspiring, and reaching 2,800 followers is a testament to your value to the community.
Abdal Yousef
@umar_saleem Hi Umar, Thanks for your kind words! Your encouragement means a lot to me. Congrats on Premarket Bell reaching #1 Product of the Day! It's inspiring to see fellow creators excel, and your success is a great motivation for us all in the Product Hunt community. Best of luck with your continued journey!
arhums jerrod
It looks like you're sharing exciting news about "Jaeves 2.0" and its achievements. Congratulations on being recognized infopulsepro as the #3 Product of the Day and achieving an impressive 85-day streak! Additionally, reaching nearly 2,800 followers is a significant milestone. Your success is certainly something to celebrate. πŸŽ‰
Abdal Yousef
@jerro_thomas Hi Arhums, Thanks for celebrating our milestones with Jaeves 2.0! We're thrilled about being the #3 Product of the Day and our growing community. Regarding "infopulsepro" in your comment, I am not sure how it relates to Jaeves. If there's a connection or if it was a typo, feel free to clarify. Appreciate your support and enthusiasm!
Maria Anosova πŸ”₯
Congratulations! Keep going πŸ’ͺ
Kaushik Mukherjee
Amazing ! Super stuff
ISTIAK AHMAD
quite a great journey man πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Emily Hunkler
That's awesome! I'm new on Product Hunt and we're getting ready to launch Quickly Hire on the platform. Stories like this are inspiring - and helpful - congratulations!
Abdal Yousef
@emilyhunkler Hi Emily! thanks for your kind words! It's always exciting to see new faces on Product Hunt. Congratulations on gearing up for the launch of Quickly Hire. The journey to launching a product here is thrilling and a fantastic learning experience. If you need any tips or insights about launching on Product Hunt, feel free to reach out. Our community thrives on mutual support and knowledge sharing. Can't wait to see Quickly Hire in action - it sounds like an exciting project! Wishing you all the best for a successful launch! Best, Abdal Yousef
Fawaz
Awesome progress Yousef Seeing your streak here, the commitment put towards this project must be a lot Would love to see the outcome
Abdal Yousef
@adebayo_fawash Hey Fawaz, thank you a lot for your encouragement and interest in JaevesAI. Yes, it is a nonstop work. I spend every minute I can spend for JaevesAI, for writing content and for networking with people and replying to E-Mails and messages. You can sign up to Jaeves and try it. We have add a lot of Features and fixed bugs after the last launch. register an account at https://app.jaeves.com/register and tell me what you think about it. I would love to get your feedback. Thanks and best, Abdal
Jogender Saini
congrats Abdal ! just wondering if i can add my value to your product ...?
Abdal Yousef
@jogender_saini thank you very much, Jogender. You could support us throught writing about Jaeves or giving a review. You can also become an affiliate partner and earn 20% for every user buy a plan on Jaeves.