Its 2nd time after loosing 100+ days streak: again 🔥 300 days of streak

Neha
22 replies
I just hit a 300-day streak with 1,981 points, even after losing a 100-day streak💪 If you ever feel down, remember that you can always bounce back and achieve even more. Keep going!

Replies

Wow! That's a huge number to have come back to. Well done.
Business Marketing with Nika
Nice to be back on track. If it happens the same to me, I would probably continue again :) Keep going :)
Joseph Collins
It's great to see your come back. I have loosed once and I never tried again
Neha
@co_joseph Oh no problem, streak is just a no here. your work and your support for other matter a lot.
M Sulaiman
Congratulations, Neha! That's incredible resilience. Keep that unstoppable spirit going strong! :)
Prem Saini
I've lost my streak so many times, going from 243 back to 0. But honestly, I believe it's more important to be active, supportive, and consistent rather than just focusing on maintaining the streak.
CY Zhou
Wow, that's an incredible achievement, Neha! Keep up the amazing work and stay motivated! 💪🔥
Hakim Zerhouni
Launching soon!
I like your consistency
My3 Murthy
Picking yourself up & getting started is the hardest thing to do, but its also the most powerful thing there is. Good luck! rooting for you!
Peter Hansen
I have given up on the streaks, and I just enjoy the company in this community. The streak system is flawed!!!
Haris Morris
Congratulations! That's an incredible achievement, especially after losing a long streak previously.
Hazel Mathew
Hitting 300 days is no small feat! It's great to see you bounce back stronger than before.
aliza beth
Wow, That dedication is truly inspiring. Keep up the amazing work.
Mathews Simons
It’s impressive to see you at 300 days. Your perseverance after losing a long streak is commendable.
Dorothy Thompson
Bravo! It's clear you have incredible focus and dedication.
Mathews Simons
Wow, 300 days again! Your dedication and hard work are evident. Fantastic job!
Zenda
Congrats! That's amazing, your perseverance really impresses me :D
Lamont Justin
Keep Growing. What is the motivation behind it? Or is it just for the amusement purpose?