Itair wasn't product of the day BUT...

Priya Agarwal
4 replies
Hey PH community! If you haven't tried Itair yet, check it out: https://www.producthunt.com/post... Thanks to everyone who supported our MVP launch yesterday :) Although we didn't get POTD, we got an overwhelmingly positive response on the value of our app across all of our launch platforms! Some stats on Itair's launch day: 8000+ interactions 1000+ users 700+ itineraries generated We blew past our targeted numbers, and this happened due to our social media communities! While producthunt is a great launching platform, it isn't the only one - so launch wherever you can and be proud of whatever is accomplished :)

Replies

Daxeel Soni
Wow, these are great numbers. Congratulations to you and team. Ranking is not always we chase. You ve got a great traction!
Swapnil Thombre
So proud of what weโ€™ve built at Itair! Canโ€™t wait to keep building and making it even better ๐Ÿš€
zuhaib ashfaq
Congratulations on the launch team Itair. I did a few tests for a few local places in Pakistan, and it blew my mind with awesome recommendations. One thing I would add is that there is a dire need to make the platform look more attractive. Currently, it doesn't give a vibe or excitement of travelling but it can, surely, be improved to provide a much better experience. If you're on the lookout, I can help you with spicing up the interface design and take Itair to next level while providing the best possible user experience. Looking forward to connect:
Carol Moh
Wow, those are some awesome stats congrats!! ๐Ÿ™Œ I have a couple of friends I have sent it to who are Google Sheets vacation planning pros who would love Itair!