It took over 168 hours to create this product. What do you think?

Tochukwu Mbiamnozie
10 replies
I earnestly need your feedback on my new product. I worked so hard to create this belt which is made by hand. What do you think? You all know the best when it comes to new products. What are your thoughts? Check it out here: https://prelaunch.com/projects/t...

Replies

Wow, 168 hours? You must have belted out some serious craftsmanship! But seriously, the handmade touch is priceless!
Tochukwu Mbiamnozie
@realvladgolub thanks for your feedback, glad you like my product and yes, the handmade touch made it distinct from other belts out there.
Yohan Penny
A relative of mine lost $250,000 because I wasn't honest with him, so I'm going to give it to you straight. Let me start with the Pros: You have an excellent product here. Handmade, exquisite craftsmanship. I know for a fact based on my knowledge of apparel made by the hands of a pro that this is going to be an incredible experience. You also have an excellent selection of colors to choose from. It's going to create an army of repeat visitors and buyers. Your product has obviously been validated. The market with money to spend appreciates quality like this. Now for the cons. I was shocked when I saw your website. Without going into it here, I've made a loom for you to check out: Freestyled it. Hope you get some value.
Tochukwu Mbiamnozie
@yohan_penny thanks a lot for your honest feedback. Glad you like my belts. I really appreciate and will check out your loom link. Thanks
Tochukwu Mbiamnozie
@yohan_penny wow thanks a lot for the loom video. You pointed out a lot which I appreciate the feedback and I have made a lot of changes today. That’s why it’s good to ask for feedback. Thank you
Yohan Penny
@tuccidilusso You got it, brotha. If you ever need a second pair of eyes to look it over again let me know.