Itโ€™s time! BeforeSunset AI for Teams is finally out and we are so excited to hear what you think!

Elif Duran
25 replies
Exactly one year ago, we embarked on our Product Hunt journey, and since then, we've undergone remarkable transformations โ€“ all made possible by you, the incredible Product Hunt community. Your feedback has been our compass, shaping the platform into what it is today. Your ideas and the support we received during our launch continue to inspire us. Please take a moment to upvote and share your thoughts. With BeforeSunset AI, we're redefining teamwork to be more human-centered and innovative. You can go ahead and support BeforeSunset AI here: https://www.producthunt.com/prod.... We always value your feedback and comments, so weโ€™d really appreciate it if you could just take a second and support us! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Replies

Milica Begoviฤ‡
Good luck with your launch and congratulations @elifduran ๐ŸŽ‰
Umar Saleem
Best of luck with the launch, @elifduran you've got my support
Alexandr Builov
Wow, it's impressive to see how far BeforeSunset AI has come in just a year. Congrats @elifduran on this major milestone! ๐Ÿ‘ Your dedication to adapting and improving based on user feedback is a testament to your team's commitment. I'm excited to see how this tool reshapes our approach to teamwork. Just gave it an upvote! Looking forward to what's next. ๐Ÿ˜Š Don't forget to support and drop your thoughts, guys!
Elif Duran
@builov84 Thank you Alexandr for your support! First launch was all about building, and this launch is very special because we are"shaping" BeforeSunset AI with our users.
Prem Saini
Good Luck with your launch!๐Ÿš€ Supported you :)
Chusana Prasertkul
Just took a look at your product and signed up. I have to say, it's so intuitive and it's making me excited about getting my list up on there and using the help of AI to organise/adjust to make it more 'actionable'! Congratulations on the launch!
Chusana Prasertkul
@elifduran Definitely! Let me use it for a week or two and will give you a detailed write up of the experience.
Samar Ali
Launching soon!
Congratulations on launch! @elifduran ๐ŸŽ‰
Daxeel Soni
Good luck @elifduran and BeforeSunset AI team. You have got my support. Congratulations!
Alexandr Builov
Congratulations on reaching this milestone, @elifduran! Your continuous evolution and dedication towards a more human-centered teamwork approach through BeforeSunset AI is truly inspiring. Your product's adaptability based on real feedback makes me sure that itโ€™s destined for great things. For those who haven't upvoted yet, I highly recommend supporting them! They genuinely strive to improve based on our inputs. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ‘
Taymur  Sakib
Good luck with your launch and congratulations๐ŸŽ‰
Alex Rodukov
Congratulations on launch!
Yavuz Tunc Emran
Congrats on the launch, Elif. Upvoted!
Rohit Joshi
Congratulations on the launch, just supported!
Anthony Latona
Great job, this looks like a very useful platform and the design is awesome :)!
Erdem Gelal
Looks great @elifduran ๐Ÿ‘Œ it looks as if its built for our remote team!
Tanya Jain
Good luck! Hope you are able to get some meaningful feedback through your launch.
Kiran Anoop
Amazing launch; Best of luck
AmazingSylvia
Good luck with your launch and congrats for the achievements your product got
Novie Rose Rianna Dizon
Best of Luck! Congratulations!
Robert K Simpson
I see you guys did a great job. Well done, team.
Wishing you all the best with your new endeavor