It's my first time launching a product today πŸŽ‰ - please have a look and show support! πŸ˜šπŸ’¨πŸ“±

Luke
15 replies
https://www.producthunt.com/post... Hey ProductHunt! I'm an NHS doctor and today is the first time I've launched a product. Lungy is a new mindful breathing app that responds as you breathe. I had the idea during COVID to make breathing exercises more engaging and beneficial for my patients. Would be amazing if you could have a look, share feedback and show your support. Thank you! πŸ™

Replies

Ataei
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Nancy Nishi
Congrats on your launch . I hope it will more helpful to others.
Joe Shaw
Congratulations on the launch! πŸŽ‰
Ahmet Umut GΓΌnbak
Congrats on the launch!
Sonia Kost
Congrats on your first launch! It's so exciting 😁
Philip Snyder
Upvoted - I like the UI/UX and color palettes
Luke
Thanks, @philipsnyder – we spent a long time prototyping and iterating the designs. Glad you like them πŸ™Œ
Richard Gao
Great launch! Some feedback, I think you should use point form more in your first comment. It notice those with short and easy to read comments typically do better here.
Luke
@richard_gao2 Hey Richard! Thanks so much, that's very helpful feedback – I've amended my comment to be in bullet form – hopefully it's more readable
Rob Henrichs
Congrats on the launch @lukehale! Huge accomplishment to launch your first product and to put yourself out there!
Rakshitha Kamatam
Congratulations on the launch! πŸŽ‰
Micky Nguyen
Congratulations on the launch! I already upvoted your product! ⭐️⭐️