It's Monday! What are you building this week? 🚀

Samir Rashed
43 replies
You can share your product and the next milestone 👏 I am so excited to know more about what you are building, guys! 🤩

Replies

Eduardo Muth Martinez
Launching my app Clueless Clothing this Friday! This week I’ve got quite a bit to work through including: - new marketing copy for App Store/Google play store - proof of concept work for some exciting new features I want to launch by end of June - setting up my integration with revenuecat for subscription management and processing
Samir Rashed
For Me! I am preparing with @aglan the DoneDL launch in next week. What about you?
Fei C.
@aglan @samirrashed Followed already! Looking forward to your launch
Mohamed Aglan
We are building the platform that let you 🤩Build 🤩your Product/Enterprise Operation.
Namrata Arya
we are doing some final touches on Namify AI before we launch on the 12th of next month :)
Vinh
I'm working on https://magicbloom.io/ still in its infancy. Functionality it works but need better UI/UX and landing page. hope to launch next 2-3 weeks.
Ena Gluhakovic
I'm building up strength to survive this week. Happy Monday, everyone
Omar Faruk
I'm launching today! 😬
Omar Faruk
@samirrashed we are number 2 right now (ReplyBoard). Would really appreciate your support. I can't post link, it's not allowing.
Hey Samir! We're wrapping up our last things for Touring | Explore the world! Launching officially the native apps on the stores 🙏 Best of luck with the launch of DoneDL!
Shafiq (Sharq 🦈)
Currently working on a product that allows HR and Managers focus less time on onboarding and training - and more time on work that actually matters to them! Primarily working on "sharpening" and refining our features + UI/UX. Summoning positive energy and wishing you all the best for DoneDL's launch!! 🌟
Ruslan Kulikov
We design websites, applications. Also we have in razarbotka 2 branding and I think this week will be very effective.
Roland Marlow
Working on SEO overhaul and prepping for new product launch. Busy week.
Emily Willis
We launched Marlee today! Marlee is a collaboration & performance AI. Have a play with it & let me know what you think. Answer questions on what motivates you and invite your team to do the same. Then you can ask Marlee questions like "What is my biggest blind spot?" With Marlee, you can 😇 ✅ Motivate yourself and your team ✅ Help your team perform at their best ✅ Collaborate more effectively ✅ Hire top talent We'd be so grateful to hear what challenges you face every day within your teams & what features would really help you connect, collaborate & perform better. 🙏🏼
Emily Willis
Hi @samirrashed I can't share my product page for some reason but we're "Marlee" & we're on the featured tab on the homepage as we're live today! Have a play with Marlee by answering questions on what motivates you. It's really powerful when you invite your team. Once they've answered questions on what motivates them, you can ask Marlee questions like "What is causing conflict between me & @jo and Marlee provides instant research-backed insights.
Wilfred Kasekende
Currently getting reach for our launch on Wednesday, polishing off the launch material and warming up connections.
Bon Kim
We're building a node-based AI image generation service. We launched it yesterday, so come check it out and plz show some support! We're really proud of it, and we think it's super fun to use 💚💚
Alexandre Contador
We are building a B2B interactive video platform for marketeers and sales peers that want to boost their video strategy - https://videco.io/ Going to launch next month :)
Nikita
Hi Samir and everyone, I'm improving an app that will make it easier for you to make the world a better place! I hope you can discover Wingtap and I can get your support on the launch, so more people can join and give us more power to change things!