• Subscribe
  • It's Halloween! What's the SCARIEST thing that can happen to you on a productive day?

Martina Hackbartt
    16 replies
    Hey, hunters! Happy halloween🎃👻 What can ruin a productive day for you? Let me know in the comments!

Replies

Rich Watson
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    recently the code to our blog was messed up to where when I deleted more than 1 blog it would unexpectedly wipe out a bunch of categories. we keep backups, thank the gods, but that day I was writing all our help articles and didn't save any of them on my host, just on the blog (blog is used to create help center articles, all the same thing) so i was writing these help articles, and i deleted some old blog posts that we're now combined in the help articles and no longer needed. after i did that I lost every help article, and some blog categories. the 24hour backup runs at midnight, so I got lucky because i deleted these after midnight. but still lost a couple hours worth of work, was able to recover like 80%
    Martina Hackbartt
    @richw Oh, the importance of backups. I'm glad you could at least recover most of the blogs, but how awful it is when you get these unexpected time killers!
    Gizem Nur Keskin
    Attending lots of meetings... I realized that I am most productive in the morning and if I have to attend meetings during those hours, I find myself struggling to be productive.
    Aphelia T.
    Timesheet by Technuf
    Timesheet by Technuf
    No access to coffee. Scary huh?
    Anastasiia K
    No internet; as most of the work, events and meetings do take place online. How about you, Martina? ;)
    Martina Hackbartt
    @anastasiiahere Oh, absolutely. No internet or an unstable connection is a killer. And to me, it also is having several meetings throughout the day with short intervals in the middle. Once I get into the flow, it's meeting time again!
    David Stirk
    My calendar filling up with meetings
    Jenny Zhai
    Either one empty slot on a meeting busy day where you can't really do anything or that one random meeting on a meeting-free day
    Martina Hackbartt
    @jenny_zhai Absolutely! You just put into words an issue that I had but wasn't clear about😂 When I have one random meeting in the middle of the day on a meeting-free day, I always find myself using up more time than expected to stop focus and prepare for the call + regaining focus after the meeting! Such a killer!
    Lilly Taylor
    For me that would be being accidentally locked in an abattoir whilst undertaking some electrical work there. Our Financial Consultant & Advisor will help you plan & save for your financial goals. Visit us now!
    Maria
    Bad internet connection 😳