• Subscribe
  • It's essential to be updated with new developer tools. At what pace you would want to be updated?

Muhammad Durrani
    2 replies
    There will be a series of Questions based on your answers. Your suitability matters, your ease matters, and your time matters. Thanks!

Replies

April Jensen
    Staying up-to-date with the latest developer tools is super important in our ever-evolving tech world. I'm all for staying on the cutting edge! I'd aim to keep up with new tools and technologies at a pace that allows me to grasp their core concepts and benefits thoroughly. I believe in a balanced approach – not too fast to miss out on depth, but not too slow to fall behind. It's like trying out new flavors at your favorite ice cream shop - you want to savor the experience without missing out on the exciting new flavors. So, I'd strive to keep learning and adapting at a pace that strikes a sweet spot between embracing innovation and gaining a deep understanding of the tools at hand.
    Muhammad Durrani
    Hi, I am subscribed to multiple dev newsletters, but guess what? Most of these newsletters don't really talk about the newest addition of tools. Other topics, like new releases of already existing tools, or which company acquired what, or giants laying off their workforce. There is just too much time being wasted. I am creating this poll out of frustration. I might/might not do something about it. Thanks.