It's about your favorite AI. It can save your day...

Atishh Amte
4 replies
What do you think of AI writing weird content? I am developing a product called "PromptSense". The real inspiration for this product is, I have used 100+ products that can generate content through GPT, and - 90% of them use the community-driven open-source ChatGPT prompts to generate the content - 85% of these platforms are non-conversational - 83% are generating similar output as they are using the same content creation ChatGPT prompts, - 76% are using the same GitHub repository to fetch the prompt, - 67% are just calling openAI API directly without doing any prompt engineering at all. I was in talks with 70+ Content Creators, Software Engineers, Social Media Advertisers, and Project Managers. Most of them have used most of these platforms. Even some of them paid to subscribe for more features by thinking, paid option would really help them. But all of it drains down to the single point, "DISSATISFACTION". That actually helped me to get the more specific need of these users. The points are, 1. A user-friendly interface for interactive content generation. 2. The ability to seamlessly switch between GPT-3.5 and GPT-4 during conversations. 3. Support for multiple categories, writing tones, and writing modes to accommodate diverse content requirements. 4. A robust FREE TIER, rather than a limited free trial, to enable users to fully experience and assess the product's capabilities. 5. A preference for a simple and intuitive interface over a visually extravagant one. Regarding my opinion, I believe that addressing the points mentioned above would be crucial for creating a successful product that caters to the needs of users and PromptSense can differentiate itself from existing platforms and offer a solution that truly meets the expectations of its users. What is your opinion on this? What do you want to add to it?

Replies

William Garcia
my favorite AI is ChatGPT-4 because it always provides insightful information and creative solutions, saving my day in numerous ways, from drafting emails to answering complex queries - a real superhero in my daily life!
Atishh Amte
@w_garcia_55 You can do everything in PromptSense.co too with more creativity I say. Give it a try. You might find it useful.
Ritvick
In this new generation of AI helping humans write content, it is very important how do we let AI write our content. And that's where prompt engineering kicks in.
Atishh Amte
@ritvick But prompt engineering is not a skill, it's an art. Nowadays, please write prompts with less than 50 words and behave like prompt engineers. In promptsense, we have done the prompt engineering up to 2 pages, which is more than 250 words just to generate more accurate answers.