• Subscribe
  • It’s a marathon, not a sprint.The startup game is a long one.

Claudiu Cogalniceanu
    2 replies
    Week 10 went pretty good. But I got reminded pretty quickly that things take time until something starts moving. So here’s what happened: - Put together the finishes touches, and sent Sentrya to Google for verifications. The bad news is that it can take 4 to 6 weeks to get it done. It means that I might miss the Christmas special I had planned (could become a January special instead 😄) - Also changed the UI to the landing page and dashboard (might not have been necessary, but I felt it would reflect the changes) - Worked on some new pricing plans And boom…week passed. In other news (not necessarily from last week): Google is working on some updated to tackle spam, and also raises the bar for email marketing. This lead to a lot of companies, founders and marketing people to panic about the future of email marketing. And here I am, offering a solution to users to get rid of spam and KEEP emails important to them in their inbox. I don’t know about you, but I smell some partnership opportunities here. So, if you’re looking to increase the chances of having your emails land in the user’s inbox instead of spam, hit me up and let’s have a chat.

Replies

Week 10 progress solid. Google verification underway, UI tweaks made. Amid email spam concerns, Sentrya presents partnership opportunities. Tackle the tacket!
    Sun Flower
    Great to hear that Week 10 went well for you! The updates to Sentrya sound promising, even if it might delay the Christmas special. The UI changes and new pricing plans show dedication. Exciting times ahead! 🎮 For those interested in improving email delivery and avoiding spam, connect with me here. Let's explore partnership opportunities! CEO: http://Gangstarapk.net