It's a Friday. What are your plans for the weekend?

Milli Sen
20 replies

Replies

D-Devil NightRaid
launch 2 of my saas if possible
D-Devil NightRaid
@maxjacobs One project is "Interval," aiming to create a minimalist time management web app. The other project is a web app designed to showcase student scores, enabling them to review their weekly test performance, access leaderboards, and utilize features that enhance their visualization of progress within the course.
ᗰᗩ᙭ ᒍ.
@d_devil_nightraid Wooo! What's the product?
Sree
Friday is gaming night with the squad 🎮🍾
Nathalie
Chatting with friends on Saturday and going shopping on Sunday.
Esther Deng
On weekends, I love hiking. It’s the most relaxing way for me.
Nichole Elizabeth DeMeré (EIthiriel)
@esther_denglijia Me too! I miss it. Need to be out and about in nature more. It's everything.
Esther Deng
@nikkielizdemere I totally understand how you feel!
JD Worcester
@esther_denglijia Best of luck! Just signed up for your launch!
Sylvester Jalnaiz
Going on a nature trip, doing hiking this weekend.
Julia Engelsmann
Work, University and maybe going on a little Festival that is in my hometown
Hossein Yazdi
Finishing up with the filter and sort addition to our directory. Work as usual! :)
Nichole Elizabeth DeMeré (EIthiriel)
Working on finalizing an initial "business model" for a collective (rather than team / traditional company) that I've been forming. We've been collaborating on 100% authentic go-to-market strategies as well as pre-launch, launch, and post-launch initiatives - for mostly B2B SaaS - with an emphasis on market research, experimentation, language-market fit, and community-led growth. And the "business model" might sound traditional, but it's actually going to be :quite: unique in terms of what we have to offer. 💗 Really excited about how it's coming along. Also honored to collaborate with such fantastic, well-established entrepreneurs who also share the same core values.
Samuel Solberg
Recovering from my first Product Hunt launch....
JD Worcester
@samuel_sol thoughts and prayers lol
ᗰᗩ᙭ ᒍ.
@aqsa_sajjad Looks so cool, so it tracks your movements and gives you a score?
ᗰᗩ᙭ ᒍ.
Lock in, and re organize our Notion for the team, getting a little all over the place. I'm calling it May cleaning lol
Benjamin Sloutsky
Study, relax, homework, maybe code.
Gurkaran Singh
This weekend, I plan to unplug, relax, and maybe attempt to teach my cat a new tech trick—like programming in "purr-l"! How about you? Any exciting plans or programming projects on the horizon?