• Subscribe
  • Is there a recipe to viral content ?

Kaushik Mukherjee
    20 replies
    Dear Marketeers When you send content is there a pattern or kind of content, look / feel that you find works more than the other ?

Replies

Perry Zheng
    Yes and no. People love provocative content, but nothing is for certain.
    Juliia
    good question - I aks myself the same again and again. But I believe that is a mix of random, good image and viral music
    Luther Westover
    I’ve noticed that consistently posting high-quality content increases your chances of going viral. It’s not always one piece; sometimes, it’s the buildup over time
    Thomas Harper
    Content that surprises or offers something unexpected often goes viral. If you can catch people off guard in a good way, they’re more likely to share it
    My3 Murthy
    I don't think there is one fixed recipe. You neeed to see what works for you & what your audience likes.
    Kaushik Mukherjee
    Percept Pixel
    Percept Pixel
    Launching soon!
    @my3_murthy I understand. However is there an industry that likes a particular kind of content or a cohort of people… is there any recipe on that ?
    David Grunwald
    The key is to make content that resonates with people and gets them talking.
    Kaushik Mukherjee
    Percept Pixel
    Percept Pixel
    Launching soon!
    @da_vid_grunwald any particular form of content? Short form versus videos etc ?
    Dinda Nancy
    there isn’t a strict recipe, but crafting content that’s both high-quality and highly shareable increases your chances of going viral.
    Kaushik Mukherjee
    Percept Pixel
    Percept Pixel
    Launching soon!
    @dinda_nancy how does one define high quality ?
    Sana Khan
    In my opinion I have seen there’s no one-size-fits-all recipe, but engaging content that’s timely and relatable tends to go viral.
    Natalia Toth
    I think people want to reshare content that makes them look cool or smart in the eyes of their network, funny content they can relate to, and content that gets them deeply impressed
    YanXu
    Reading these discussions I'm more interested in knowing if there are any recent cases
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I realised that more likely to succeed have humorous and absurd things :D