• Subscribe
  • Is the timing of a launch on Product Hunt, whether in summer or the start of September, significant?

My3 Murthy
    6 replies
    PH veterans, tell me- does it matter if we launch in the summer months or September start? We were initially thinking of launching towards the 2nd week of august- but with the summer being quieter & summer vacations- we are wondering if pushing it a couple weeks would be beneficial. What do you guys think?

Replies

Andrian Valeanu
    Go for a September release; it converts better compared to August. Also, as a tip, you can send September emails like these https://designmodo.com/september... to follow up with your PH supporters and encourage them to support you on the launch day.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Depending on what you want to achieve – I would personally start after summer because people are on vacay, less on LI (professional social media where you usually connect with those people). Possibly more exposure you can have after the summer.
    Keith Mc
    Just here for tips😉
    Andreas Sohns
    Yeah, timing can definitely matter.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Well, launching in September may catch more post-summer focus, but hey, who doesn't love a good surprise launch in the midst of summer beach vibes? Timing is everything, even when deciding between sunscreen or pumpkin spice lattes!
    My3 Murthy
    @thestarkster Great point! However, sunscreen or pumpkin spice lattes is a tough choice- I love both equally!