• Subscribe
  • Is the future of work remote or in-office?

Dhruv N
    12 replies

Replies

Huma Saqib
    I think its conceivable that work will be done remotely or in offices according to the work requirements.This hybrid method is adaptable and allowing employees to work according to their suitability.
    Kate Shcherbak
    I prefer hybrid.. sometimes I need to discuss something personal
    Dhruv N
    @kate_shcherbak That's a great point. Hybrid work offers flexibility while also providing opportunities for in-person collaboration. Have you found any effective strategies for managing your time between remote and in-office work?
    Kate Shcherbak
    @dhruv_n1 I think yes. I find that keeping clear boundaries between work hours and having a dedicated workspace helps a lot. It also helps to use a shared calendar for scheduling and staying connected with the team regularly. Prioritizing tasks and staying organized makes it easier to manage both environments effectively. Maybe can you share some tips? :)
    Dhruv N
    @kate_shcherbak You have great strategies. Regular Evaluation and Adjustment is important. Continuously assess your time management strategies and make necessary adjustments to optimize your workflow. I have few more tips that I can share :)
    Dhruv N
    @kate_shcherbak Time Blocking. Dedicate specific time blocks for focused work on important but not urgent tasks. Categorize tasks based on urgency and importance to prioritize effectively.
    Miyene Tom
    hybrid all the way .. though not all organization offers that. Working from home alone can be unproductive if not supervised regularly.. It makes you very lazy over time...
    Dhruv N
    @miyene_tom That's a great point. Hybrid work offers flexibility while also providing opportunities for in-person collaboration. Have you found any effective strategies for managing your time between remote and in-office work?
    Miyene Tom
    @dhruv_n1 I believe Kate Shcherbak gave a reasonable answer to this question. Nonetheless, whichever circumstance you find yourself, be flexible enough to adapt. setting clear goals for each work environment.