• Subscribe
  • Is Starting A Streaming Service Like Netflix Profitable?

Chris Watson
    2 replies
    It's still not too late to be a part of the video streaming industry! In fact, you can outrun the big giants like Netflix, HBO NOW, and Hotstar by ๐›๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž-๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฏ๐ข๐๐ž๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ!๐Ÿ“ฑ Offer some new and advanced features at a comparatively lower cost๐Ÿ’ฒ, in the beginning, to get started. Let me know your thoughts in the comment section...๐Ÿ’ฌ

Replies

Anil Meena
    I think its not about the platform as such but more the content it has, how should we approach the content problem knowing all the production houses charges lot of money to release their movie or series rights. Most of the small production even agrees to get started will ask for the number of user the platform has I think its more like chicken and egg situation.
    Chris Watson
    @anil_meena21 Right, but having a bug-free app is the first priority! If your app is good, marketing will work, users will start visiting and then production/content thing comes for a huge scalablity!