• Subscribe
  • Is product hunt launch really worth it?

Manoj Radhakrishnan
    6 replies
    I am planning to hunt a B2B SAAS product which I have worked upon. The sale process typically involves multiple influencers and decision makers. Would product hunt launch help to generate serious leads?

Replies

Richard Gao
    Yes. Although it doesn't hurt to try, do keep in mind there are other costs too, like a time cost getting your launch ready. And B2B is perfect on here, since most people here are running businesses.
    Julia Doronina
    Why not, it'a a chance to present your idea and get feedback. I with my team for instance are planning to launch the third time soon - https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
    Manoj Radhakrishnan
    @julia_demyanchuk That’s impressive !! If you don’t mind, would you please share the impact generated from your earlier launches?
    Joan Mateo Duarte 🚀
    It doesn't harm you to try it. My team and I are also building a B2B startup and we are going to launch soon (I invite you to follow us).
    Manoj Radhakrishnan
    @joanduarte Good luck for your launch! Looking to learn from you. What is the key success objective behind your planned launch on product hunt ?