Is Monday a good day for planning week's work?

Raju Singh
18 replies
Which day has worked out to be the best day for planning the work for an entire week? Sometimes I feel the team has a weekend hangover and Monday is generally not as energetic as compared to Tuesdays.

Replies

Siddesh Raut
Tuesday is ideal for me as it gives you the opportunity to set clear goals like for me the launch preparations, align your team on the week's objectives, and prioritize tasks that are critical for a successful launch.
Raju Singh
@siddesh_raut With Tuesdays, i see we get one day less psychologically to finish work, especially with the team. WHy not Monday for you?
Siddesh Raut
@imraju Monday is sort of assessment and planning day! Assessment of things from past week, spillover if any, standup, etc.
Daria Sokolovskaya
Good point, but I read that Tuesdays are actually considered the most hard days of the work week. So I would stick with Mondays for planning the work
Mansi Trivedi
@daria_sokolovskaya I think Fridays are the worst! It's like the dramatic ending sequence of a race where you're just giving everything to complete the last lap!
Raju Singh
Although i appreciate both comments, both of them are same. I wonder how??
Anjali N
Yes, it has to be monday after 2 days of brain break! For me personally tuesdays are chaotic and for me to plan my week i need peace which monday gives me :)
Mansi Trivedi
I prefer doing it over Sunday, you know to hit the ground running on the Mondays! :D
Raju Singh
@mansi_trivedi1 for personal work, i always prefer Saturdays. Saundays, I try not to work as much as i can.
sianasalih
je dirais plus le dimanche soir
Michael Gammon
We are going for a Monday Raju, not too busy and no weekend working! Good luck.
Ronan Hardy
Yes, Monday is often considered a good day for planning the week's work. It sets a positive tone for the week and helps prioritize tasks and goals.