Is midweek launching better than the weekend or Mondays & Fridays? Give me some love here friends!

Jao Japitana
8 replies
Hi to all my dear friends here. What day of the week do you think is the best day to launch? I chose the midweek. And with that said, our product SYLLABY is now live. Can i ask for some love here please? Visit: https://www.producthunt.com/post... Upvote and leave a review. And don't forget to checkout our discount for you all. Also we will be having a livestreaming with our CEO Austin Armstrong through his SM channels. In exchange, let me know when I can return the favor, Iā€™d be more than happy to! Much love to you all!

Replies

Devyani Gupta
Generally if you already have a community of people that will back you and you're likely to be able to get them to upvote you, launching mid-week / on days where people are less active on PH could help you because your existing community is enough to get you to the top when other random people you don't know won't be active. However, if you don't have that AND your product is a really strong one, then launching on high traffic days could help you get support from random folks that you don't know.
Jao Japitana
@devyani_gupta1 Makes sense. But I do see from some threads that they think launching on Mondays is really though šŸ˜Š Thank you for your insights and responding, really appreciate it. Oh pls don't forget to upvote our product for today as well. Thank you so much. Link is in the main post šŸ’•
Kate Ramakaieva
Hi Jao! Congrats on the launch! I checked you product, looks ery promissing. Best of luck today!
Dharmi Gohil
Midweek is best to launch
Jao Japitana
@dharmigohil That's really nice to know since we have it now in midweek LOL. Hope you can upvote us and support product. Thank you for your response!
ISTIAK AHMAD
Midweek launches are like a sweet surprise in the hustle! Just checked out SYLLABY, awesome stuff! Left some love on Product Hunt. Excited for the livestream with Austin Armstrong. When you're ready to return the favor, count me in!šŸ‘
Jayden Jameson
midweek launches (Tuesday to Thursday) are often considered better because people are settled into the workweek but not yet anticipating the weekend, increasing the likelihood of engagement. It's essential to consider your target audience and industry for optimal timing.