• Subscribe
  • Is it possible to create a play court for Pickleball

Sara Konor
    5 replies
    Pickleball is now a common sport. More precisely, it is not even a sport, but an amateur hobby. Since the history of the game based on a backyard in America. Pickleball is similar to tennis, but you can not lose tennis in the backyard. Pickleball court is similar in size to a doubles badminton court, less than three times the size of a tennis court. The lines of the court and the rules are specific to the pickleball court size of 2 meters, on both sides. Creating such a court is a very complicated process, is it possible to create it yourself?

Replies

Valet
    Well, if there are pickleball players, then there should be a playground for him, and I think that any area where you can stretch the net and the markings can be applied with chalk is a technical matter. Well, if the professionals play, then the one who makes the football field in the stadiums will be able to make a playground.
    Fill_
    Yes. This is actually an interesting game. Unlike regular tennis, Pickleball can be played by pairs of players against another pair. I myself want to try to play this game with my friends. This will give you a lot of fun.
    Semi Noor
    Yes, pickleball is very interesting game and hobby. I also love to play and learning it with the time. Creating a court for pickleball is possible. But for this purpose you have to make complete plan. First of all select an area for the game. After setting a location just contact with a contractor for this purpose. Well, there are some websites who provide these services too. I think you should consult with them. It will be better and time saving
    mike crush
    taking into account that the dimensions of the court are 20 x 44 and 880 square feet if possible, but of course it is not as simple as it seems, but at the same time it is not impossible, you will also have to create the fences and choose the surface , if you really want to know how to do it with all the details here https://infopickleball.com/pickl... it explains you step by step, I wish you good luck with the creation of the court
    papuh gomez
    Yes, but I don't think it's cheap, at least that's what I can tell you from my ignorance on this subject, you should look for all possible details on Google, there you will find about it