• Subscribe
  • Is it Kitty Points or Karma Points? Let's settle it once and for all πŸ˜…

Naomi | Beeyond AI
    12 replies
    New to product hunt and my Kuriosity lead me to explore more about K points. And I see some referring it to as Kitty Points and some as Karma points. What exactly is it? 🧐

Replies

Ashik Hameed
    t's definitely Kitty Points! 🐱 They're a fun way to track engagement on Product Hunt. Welcome to the community! Karma is for reddit IINW.
    Ashik Hameed
    @naomigarcia Absolutely! Let's leave the karma to Reddit and enjoy our adorable Kitty Points here. Plus, who can resist those cute little kitties? πŸ₯°
    Marie-Philippe Leblanc
    It's kitty points! you can read about it. There's even a PH gala where you can win for kitty points!
    Naomi | Beeyond AI
    @mplebl Really? I had no clue that there is a straightforward way to win kitty points. Where exactly is the PH gala? All I got from the official help guide is the following without even a mention of the word "Kitty" 🐈 --- You can earn points by actively contributing across Product Hunt. Contributing includes: posting products, creating discussions, and engaging in conversations. You'll gain points when other community members upvote, cheer, or in any way appreciate your contribution. ---
    Jaimy James
    This is the most important decision of the day! Let's hold a poll – Kitty Points vs. Karma Points. May the best points win
    Kan Singh
    I'm on the fence! Kitty Points sounds cute, but Karma Points feels a bit more universal. Maybe the best option depends on the specific context or brand voice?
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Kitty points. On Reddit – Karma. :D
    Abhra Ch.
    Hey @naomigarcia! Welcome to Product Hunt! πŸ˜„ It's actually Karma Points, but 'Kitty Points' is a fun nickname some people use around here. Kudos for your 'Kuriosity'β€”keep exploring and you'll learn a lot more! 🧐🐱
    Anthony Harris
    It's short for 'Karma Points' - you earn them by participating in the PH community and getting upvotes on your posts and comments. But some people jokingly call them 'Kitty Points' since PH has a cat mascot. Either way, they reflect your contributions and standing in the community. The more you have, the more of a PH power user you are! 😸