• Subscribe
  • Is it a good idea to lauch on christmas week?

Sarvpriy Arya
    11 replies
    I want to launch my product Okfeedback on PH. Should I launch it in christmas week?

Replies

Kaushik Mukherjee
    We are launching this weekend 😀 Ok let me explain my rationale - what I am launching is an image cdn which also comes with a background remover. - gives engineers and designers time to tinker (you can set it up in seconds and see the benefits) -hopefully gets me legit feedback that we can work through to tighten the product Oh also here is the link if you wish want to check us out https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
    Gianluca Cinellu
    @kaushik_mukherjee1 sounds promising, I'm subscribed to notifications. Specially looking forward to the background remover!
    Kaushik Mukherjee
    @misterocean awesome 🙌🏼 many thanks.
    Philipp Jackson
    Same concerns here, thinking about launching in January
    Jofra G
    Launching your product, Okfeedback, on Product Hunt during the Christmas week can be a strategic decision, but it's essential to consider a few factors. On one hand, the holiday season might mean fewer people are actively browsing or engaging online due to travel and celebrations. On the other hand, there might be a smaller number of product launches during that time, potentially giving your product more visibility. Consider your target audience and whether they are likely to be active during the Christmas week. Additionally, think about any potential competition or noise that could affect the visibility of your launch. If you believe your audience is still engaged and the competition is manageable, launching during the Christmas week could be a unique opportunity. However, if your audience is likely to be less active, you might want to choose a time when engagement is typically higher.
    Saira Jon
    it is depend on your target audience.
    Sophia Williams
    Hey Sarvpriy Arya! It's great to hear that you're planning to launch Okfeedback on Product Hunt. As for launching during Christmas week, it can be a bit tricky as many people might be occupied with holiday festivities and may not be as engaged with new product launches. However, it could also be a good opportunity to stand out amidst the holiday noise. I'd recommend considering the potential pros and cons of launching during Christmas week and perhaps reaching out to the Product Hunt community for their thoughts as well. When you do decide to launch, I'd love to hear more about your experience and any advice you have for someone like me who's also gearing up for a product launch. Feel free to click on the "Notify" button to get notified when Okfeedback goes live. Best of luck with your launch!
    Karthik Tatikonda
    If your goal is to get the badge, you can launch. But If your goal is to get traffic or validation, I don't think so it's a good idea. As the traffic to PH will be less in the last 2 weeks of Dec (To what I've seen in 2022)
    Dmytro Semyrian
    It really depends on your target audience and the nature of your product. Launching during Christmas week can be advantageous because people are in a festive mood and may be more open to trying new products. However, it could also be a challenging time as people are busy with holiday preparations and may not have the bandwidth to discover and engage with new products. I would suggest conducting some market research and understanding your target audience's behavior during this time before making a decision.