Is Google killing its Search and Display Ads with new Generative AI?

Janak Patel
3 replies
If people start using prompts to get information in a large box then what will happen to Google search and display ads that what is used to be Google's cash cow? I saw Google Sheets directly import business info from Google Search & Maps. Does Google start showing ads in Search large box?

Replies

abdul rehman shah
No, Google is not killing its Search and Display Ads with new Generative AI. In fact, Google is using generative AI to enhance its advertising products and improve the targeting and relevance of ads for users. Generative AI, also known as GANs (Generative Adversarial Networks), can be used to create realistic images, videos, and other media content. Google has been using this technology to improve the quality of display ads by generating more visually appealing and relevant images for ads. This can help improve click-through rates and overall ad performance. We can see that Google is using AI to improve the targeting and relevance of search ads. For example, Google's AI algorithms can analyze a user's search history and behavior to better understand their intent and preferences, and then show them ads that are more likely to be relevant and useful to them. All i can say is that, AI is playing a key role in the evolution of Google's advertising products, helping to make them more effective and efficient for both advertisers and users. Regenerate response
Mila Dymnikova
I think itโ€™s an improvement to individuals user experience. And Iโ€™m sure google is going to squeeze ads in somewhere. After all ads and data are major revenue streams. Curious to hear from SEO marketers on this question ๐Ÿ‘€
@mila_dymnikova Well, if Google started placing ads in our dreams, I wouldn't even be surprised. SEO Marketers might just have to start optimizing keywords for REM sleep