• Subscribe
  • '๐—™๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ | ๐—”๐—น๐—น' ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ด๐—น๐—ฒ is Gone: ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐——๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—œ๐˜ ๐— ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป?๐Ÿค”

Hamza Afzal Butt
    8 replies
    Things are changing with the recent removal of the 'Featured | All' toggle on Product Hunt. Now we only see products that are gaining traction which is good for trending products but could make it harder for newer or smaller creators to get noticed. Are we missing out on discovering hidden gems without the option to browse everything??? This change might make things simpler, but it also raises the question of whether it limits opportunities for lesser-known products to shine. ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ? ๐——๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†?

Replies

Saif Ullah Khalid
    I can still see this toggle. Just click on the "Launches" button in the header.
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @saif_ullah_khalid Yes, you can but not on homepage :)
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I still browse more :) Because some good products still can be hidden and I know it :)
    Zebracat AI
    Zebracat AI
    Launching soon!
    @busmark_w_nika Good, but the question is everybody going the same for hidden products?
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @hamza_afzal_butt probably not, I am a specific case, as usual :D
    Paul Hill
    Just checked and I'm still seeing the 'Featured | All' toggle too when clicking on 'Launches' in the header. Maybe it's a phased rollout or A/B test on their end? Curious to hear if others are seeing the same. ๐Ÿค”
    Chanu Munni
    I get why they did it, but it's a bit sad. I loved scrolling through the lesser known products and finding cool, unique stuff.
    Dipmala Kumari
    This change feels like it favors the big players even more. New creators might struggle to get visibility now.