Is dropshipping still popular in 2023?

Richard Gao
6 replies
Just curious, I had a dropshipping stint in highschool back in 2017-2018, and I'm curious to see how the landscape has evolved now. I would imagine most of the course sellers moved on to ChatGPT. I still see the odd add for a dropshipping course here and there, but much less than I used to.

Replies

Joe Shaw
Yep, i think it will always be considerably popular.
Michael Kurek
Yes, it's still popular in 2023. It will always be considerably popular. It's becoming more and more simpler to start a drop shipping business. Yet it's becoming difficult to market your product and get ahead of other dropshippers.
Uday Patel
I think its still there to stay but no the popularity has surely decreased
James Brazil
Any venture that requires little to no investment to see a bit of income will always be popular. You can ride trends as a Dropshipper with a few tools. So it’s here to stay. It doesn’t take zero effort, but the requirements are low
Khawar Iqbal
Yes, dropshipping is still popular in 2023, and it is one of the most lucrative e-commerce business models. In fact, according to recent studies, the global dropshipping market size is expected to reach USD 557.9 billion by 2025, which is a staggering growth from USD 102.2 billion in 2018. The rise of e-commerce and advancements in technology have made it easier for entrepreneurs to start their own online businesses, and dropshipping is an excellent option for those who want to start with low overhead costs. One of the reasons why dropshipping is so popular is that it allows business owners to sell products without worrying about inventory, warehousing, or shipping. If you want to create your own dropshipping store then you must checkout Shopifico. Shopifico.com is a pre-made dropshipping store seller website that offers entrepreneurs an opportunity to start their own online store without the hassle of building a website from scratch. With Shopifico, you can choose from a wide range of pre-built stores that are ready to launch, and you can start selling products within days.