is data science a good choice for my career

Ruhi Parveen
7 replies

Replies

Varinderjit Kaur
Data is growing every second and fields related to data will be in demand for another decade. Deciding whether ds is good choice for you, you have to see if it aligns with you interest and career goals. If you love data, love to solve problems, are curious about patterns, passionate about programming, stats and maths then this field is for you. Know that ds would involve a lot of experimentation and not everyday will look the same and no other problem will be similar to the one you solved yesterday but that's the fun of it. Ask yourself questions like what excites me the most about ds? Do you enjoy solving problems and building solutions using programing languages? etc Every sector is great when you have have passion for it. Cheers!
Jade Grimwood
How do you feel when you ask yourself this question? What does your body tell you? Feel into this - and see what answer comes from within you. Alternatively - we have a product (called Marlee) which you could also ask this question - and Marlee will use your own motivations to help answer this question. Either way - meet yourself here. Would you like to work in the field of data science? Finding work you love, with people you love to work with is the most important value for me!
Konrad S.
I guess it will become ever more important in the next decades, with the increasing amount of data we produce and use!
Luca
Personally I would make the decision based on what you actually like doing and are passionate about, rather than what is the area that makes the most money, because that changes. Just in the IT industry I have seen the "in thing" being network engineers, system administrators, SAP, cyber security, cloud, data, etc. It will always be something else and if you chasing that, you never stop chasing. Not to say you have to stay in the same sector all the time, but whatever you enjoy doing will come naturally I think. I have moved between a number of these areas and always enjoyed doing it because it was something I was genuinely interested in.
Saniya Sharma
Completely! Data Science is an incredible and fulfilling career choice. Given the tall request, colossal openings, and profitable recompense, information science developed as an in-demand career way with monstrous development potential for future expansion. Visit more https://brigstow.powerappsportal...
Qi Wu
Oh absolutely, Ruhi! :) In my experience of mentoring students, I have come across many people who have consider a career in data to be one of their top choices. And, given how the landscape is changing, the demand is only going to up. Here's a small stat to show you what's the demand like: About 11.5 million new data jobs will be created by 2026. Companies are looking for talented professionals who can turn raw data into actionable insights. So, if you love problem-solving, analytical thinking, and making a real impact, then YES, data science is a fantastic career choice. Want to get started? Check out programs like Data Alchemy by 5X:https://alchemy.5x.co/ to gain the practical skills you need to succeed in this exciting field.
Isabella Iss
Absolutely, good luck. My brother is studying engineering in college, while I am studying marketing and sales management. I have already found a job in this field and spend a lot of time there. Sometimes, I struggle to keep up with college assignments, so I often turn to https://stateofwriting.com/uk/pe.... I believe that practical experience is more important than theory. This is probably because theory can be learned at any time, but acquiring practical knowledge is more challenging.